Perfect environmental integration was the prime criterion for selecting the Schifflände Restaurant conversion design, based on elegant, discreet merging with Hallwiler Lake's outstanding landscape. A challenge brilliantly taken up by the LIGNO in-Raum architectural practice through its design involving a wood-clad façade featuring vertical slats and Stamisol FA breathable, waterproof membrane, combining to enhance both aesthetics and thermal performance.
Stamisol membrane for openwork wood façade… it's aesthetic and efficient!
- Facade waterproof, breathable membranes
- Open-work wooden facades STAMISOL COLOR
- When a main building's façade makes it an eye-catching "landmark"
- Soltis FT: a full range of membranes for micro-climatic facades
- Soltis FT 381 shows its true colours and micro-climatic performance
- Stamisol DW withstands extreme conditions at the Saint-Gothard Hospice
- External Solar Protection
Stamisol waterproof breathable membranes
With Stamisol, the Serge Ferrari Group offers a range of openwork composite membranes for facades as well as waterproof, breathable membranes.
The cutting edge coating technology of Stamisol breather membranes mean they work just like our skin: they breathe, protect from external aggression, control building humidity and thermal performance.