Batyline cleaning recommendations in pictures
The Batyline range represents the reference openwork material, which is selected by leading brands in garden and terrace, office, hotel, restaurant, spa, yacht and cruise ship indoor and outdoor furniture markets.
Resistant, durable and aesthetic, Batyline is also a material that is extremely simple and easy to clean by simply washing with Cleaner 500 to restore the fabric’s original appearance.
Cleaning recommendations Batyline
• Spray Cleaner 500 on the surface
• Let cleaning solution sit 2 to 3 minutes
• Use a soft bristle, brush the surface repeatedly in a circular motion
• Let stand one more minute
• Remove cleaner residue with a damp sponge
• Wipe with a dry cloth
• easy maintenance
• lasting aesthetics
• easy to live material